Don’t just learn what the PMBOK® Guide says, learn what it means. IPLA-Namibia is proud to bring Canada based Calleam Consulting’s proven PMP class to Namibia. Starting 2017 classes now available in Windhoek, Namibia. Join us for this highly recommended class!
Next available classes in Windhoek, Namibia: –
- Start May 8th, 2017 (5 consecutive days Mon-Fri) – Windhoek
- Start June 12th, 2017 (5 consecutive days Mon-Fri) – Windhoek
- Start September 4th, 2017 (5 consecutive days Mon-Fri) – Windhoek
Cost – N$ 12,900 + tax (ask for group rates).
Want to enhance your career? Want to earn a professional designation that reflects your knowledge and experience? With more than 150 students successfully trained per year, Calleam’s PMP® class is the benchmark in preparatory courses.
The Project Management Institute’s PMP designation is one of the most widely accepted Project Management certification programs in the world. Recognizing skills and experience in the Project Management field, the PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard for organizations seeking to hire Project Managers and for Project Managers wanting to promote their professional capabilities.
Our certification preparatory course helps you prepare to sit the exam. Covering the full exam syllabus, the course will provide you with the in-depth insights you need to pass. Using a unique approach to teaching, the course not only explains the PMBOK Guide processes, but also shows you how the processes integrate together as a functioning, integrated whole. The resulting insights will provide you with the framework of understanding you need to successfully sit for the exam and will augment your ability to apply the modern Project Management process in your work environments.
Format : 5 day in class workshop + online practice questions and support
Why is certification of value?
- The PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard Hiring Managers look for when recruiting Project Managers
- The designation helps you stand out in the crowd. While plenty of people have Project Management experience, far fewer have a formal designation that reflects their achievements
- A designation after your name is a visual recognition of your accomplishments that builds credibility and adds weight to your resume.
Why choose IPLA-Namibia?
Our class takes a unique approach to preparing you to sit for the exam. While some preparatory classes simply walk through the PMBOK Guide, our class will teach you how the Project Management processes integrate with each other and form a Project Management framework. Rather than simply presenting the PMBOK Guide processes in the way they are presented in the Guide, the IPLA-Namibia class organizes the processes into logical groupings and presents them to you in the sequence in which they would commonly be used. Helping you assemble the jigsaw puzzle, out approach helps you build the contextual understanding needed to see how the processes work together as an integrated whole.
What people are saying
- “The course was bang on”
- “I was expecting a rather dry session, but was surprised to find that I not only got a lot out of it, but I actually enjoyed it!”
- “Excellent materials and presentation”
- “Arrived with little/no understanding of what to expect and was blown away by the effectiveness of the course material and the effectiveness of the instructor”
- “Thanks, you made the experience a lot of fun”
- “Thanks for making the PMBOK make sense”
- “The instructor is very knowledgeable and pragmatic”
- “Love the way lots of information is presented visually using the bubble diagrams”
- “The course was VERY helpful and you are a great instructor!”
- Course includes full set of materials, plus exam preparation textbook, 1,000+ practice questions and full binder of materials to help you understand the PMBOK Guide processes
- Please purchase the PMBOK Guide prior to the first day of class if you do not already have a copy
- Please note that this course is intended for those planning on sitting for the PMP exam. Please visit the PMI website to ensure you have the prerequisite background in order to apply to sit the exam. Note also that the Calleam Consulting Certification Preparatory course provides the 35 hours of formal Project Management training required to sit the exam.
To register please complete the Registration Form and email to the email address noted at the top of the application form.
Policy – 50% deposit is due at registration, the remaining will be due 30 days prior to the start of class. A deferral fee of N$1500 is payable for postponing to a later class. Cancellation policy: There is a cancellation charge of N$850 if you were to cancel more than 30 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations after that point are charged a N$1500 administration fee and given a credit to attend the next public run of the course.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.