PMP Certification Preparatory Course
Join us for Calleam’s highly recommended PMP certification class!
Next available classes in Burnaby / Vancouver, BC:
- Starts Oct 18, 2013 (Fri 18, Sat 19, Fri 25, Sat 26 Oct and Fri 1 Nov) – Burnaby – Accent Inn. Regular price $1,495 + tax. Early bird pricing in effect until 1 Aug $1,295 + tax. Register Now to book…or Contact Us should you have questions.
Want to enhance your career opportunities? Want to earn a professional designation that reflects your knowledge and experience?
The Project Management Institute’s PMP® designation is one of the most widely accepted Project Management certification programs in the world. Recognizing skills and experience in the Project Management field, the PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard for organizations seeking to hire Project Managers and for Project Managers wanting to promote their professional capabilities.
The Calleam certification preparatory course helps you prepare to sit the exam. Covering the full exam syllabus, the course will provide you with the in-depth insights you need to pass. Using a unique approach to teaching, the Calleam course not only explains the PMBoK® processes, but also shows you how the processes integrate together as a functioning, integrated whole. The resulting insights will provide you with the framework of understanding you need to successfully sit for the exam and will augment your ability to apply the modern Project Management process in your work environments.
Format : 5 day in PMP prep workshop
Why is certification of value?
- The PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard Hiring Managers look for when recruiting Project Managers
- The designation helps you stand out in the crowd. While plenty of people have Project Management experience, far fewer have a formal designation that reflects their achievements
- A designation after your name is a visual recognition of your accomplishments that builds credibility and adds weight to your resume.
Why chose the Calleam class?
Calleam takes a unique approach to preparing you to sit for the exam. While some preparatory classes simply walk through the PMBoK Guide, Calleam will teach you how the Project Management processes integrate with each other as a Project Management system. Rather than simply presenting the PMBoK processes in the way they are presented in the PMBoK Guide, the Calleam class organizes the processes into logical groupings and presents them to you in the sequence in which they would commonly be used. Helping you assemble the jigsaw puzzle in your mind, this approach helps you build the contextual understanding needed to see how the processes work together as an integrated whole.
What people are saying
- “Robert, your course was bang on”
- “I was expecting a rather dry session, but was surprised to find that I not only got a lot out of it, but I actually enjoyed it!”
- “Excellent materials and presentation”
- “Arrived with little/no understanding of what to expect and was blown away by the effectiveness of the course material and the effectiveness of the instructor”
- “Thanks, you made the experience a lot of fun”
- Course includes Rita Mulcahy Exam Preparation book, access to online database of 1,000+ practice questions and full binder of materials to help you understand the PMBOK Guide processes
- Please purchase the PMBOK Guide prior to the first day of class if you do not already have a copy
- Please note that this course is intended for those planning on sitting for the PMP exam. Please visit the PMI website to ensure you have the prerequisite background in order to apply to sit the exam. Note also that the Calleam Consulting Certification Preparatory course provides the 35 hours of formal Project Management training required to sit the exam.
Please Register Now to reserve your seat.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Tags: Vancouver PMP Course, Burnaby PMP Course, best PMP course Vancouver. Goatham PMP class. Rob Goatham PMP, Robert Goatham PMP, Vancouver PMP Class, PMP certification vancouver