PMP Certification Preparatory Course
Don’t just learn what the PMBOK® Guide says, learn what it means. Join us for Calleam’s highly recommended PMP® certification class!
Next available classes in Burnaby / Vancouver, BC
- NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS – Starts Mar 27th, 2017 – (Mon 27th March, Sat 1st, Mon 3rd, Sat 8th and Mon 10th Apr March) – YWCA – Downtown, Vancouver. $1,295 + tax (ask for group rates). Register Now … or Contact Us should you have questions.
Want to enhance your career opportunities? Want to earn a professional designation that reflects your knowledge and experience? With more than 400 students trained in the past 3 years, Calleam’s PMP certification class is the benchmark in preparatory courses.
The Project Management Institute’s PMP designation is one of the most widely accepted Project Management certification programs in the world. Recognizing skills and experience in the Project Management field, the PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard for organizations seeking to hire Project Managers and for Project Managers wanting to promote their professional capabilities.
The Calleam certification preparatory course helps you prepare to sit the exam. Covering the full exam syllabus, the course will provide you with the in-depth insights you need to pass. Using a unique approach to teaching, the Calleam course not only explains the PMBoK® processes, but also shows you how the processes integrate together as a functioning, integrated whole. The resulting insights will provide you with the framework of understanding you need to successfully sit for the exam and will augment your ability to apply the modern Project Management process in your work environments.
Format : 4 1/2 day in PMP prep workshop + 1,000 online practice questions and support
Why is certification of value?
- The PMP designation is becoming the de-facto standard Hiring Managers look for when recruiting Project Managers
- The designation helps you stand out in the crowd. While plenty of people have Project Management experience, far fewer have a formal designation that reflects their achievements
- A designation after your name is a visual recognition of your accomplishments that builds credibility and adds weight to your resume.
Why choose the Calleam class?
Calleam takes a unique approach to preparing you to sit for the exam. While some preparatory classes simply walk through the PMBoK Guide, Calleam will teach you how the Project Management processes integrate with each other as a Project Management system. Rather than simply presenting the PMBoK processes in the way they are presented in the PMBoK Guide, the Calleam class organizes the processes into logical groupings and presents them to you in the sequence in which they would commonly be used. Helping you assemble the jigsaw puzzle in your mind, this approach helps you build the contextual understanding needed to see how the processes work together as an integrated whole.
What people are saying
- “Robert, your course was bang on”
- The course far exceeded my expectations. Not only did Robert organize the material in a way that made much more sense than the way it’s presented in the PMBOK Guide, he also injected real-life stories that made the concepts much more clear. His sense of humor and enthusiasm for the topic helped carry us through the five days. I will be recommending this course (and in particular, Robert Goatham) to my colleagues.
- “I was expecting a rather dry session, but was surprised to find that I not only got a lot out of it, but I actually enjoyed it!”
- “Excellent materials and presentation”
- “Arrived with little/no understanding of what to expect and was blown away by the effectiveness of the course material and the effectiveness of the instructor”
- “Thanks, you made the experience a lot of fun”
- Course includes exam preparation textbook, access to online database of 1,000+ practice questions and full binder of materials to help you understand the PMBOK Guide processes
- Please purchase the PMBOK Guide prior to the first day of class if you do not already have a copy
- Please note that this course is intended for those planning on sitting for the PMP exam. Please visit the PMI website to ensure you have the prerequisite background in order to apply to sit the exam. Note also that the Calleam Consulting Certification Preparatory course provides the 35 hours of formal Project Management training required to sit the exam.
Please Register Now to reserve your seat.
Policy – 50% deposit is due at registration, the remaining will be due 6 weeks prior to the start of class. A deferral fee of $150 is payable for postponing to a later class. Cancellation policy: There is a cancellation charge of $85 if you were to cancel more than 30 days prior to the first day of class. Cancellations after that point are charged a $150 administration fee and given a credit to attend the next public run of the course.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Tags: Vancouver PMP Course, Burnaby PMP Course, best PMP course Vancouver. Goatham PMP class. Rob Goatham PMP, Robert Goatham PMP, Vancouver PMP Class, PMP certification vancouver